Friday, December 6, 2013

Welcome to The Change

Let's begin.

Be The Change is being born out of my desire to positively influence the world that we live in.  I've written multiple blogs before but this is the first that will really be about reaching out to others.

I find that the world often seems to be full of negative energy and I hope to give you a space where you can come to find hope, a smile, maybe some laughter, and some positive energy to take with you and share with others.  I'm not sure where we're going yet, but I will likely be doing a combination of writing and sharing of pictures, videos, and articles that inspire!  I hope to remain partial to positivity that all of us can accept and participate in and I welcome comments, followers, and suggestions, I just hazard that it's important to keep them positive!

I'm excited to finally make this happen instead of just talking to myself about it!

So...let me begin by saying...this is the beginning of my public attempt to Be The Change I wish to see in the world.

Thanks for joining!

No comments: