Monday, December 9, 2013

How would you REALLY enjoy spending your life?

Find something you are passionate about, whatever it is...THAT is where EVERYTHING is.


"If you say that getting the money is the most important thing, you will spend your life COMPLETELY wasting your time.  You'll be doing things you don't like doing in order to go on living (that is, to go on living, doing things you don't like doing!  Which is STUPID)! 
It's better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way."

We've all been here, am I right?  This video speaks to me in so many ways and I hope that it inspires your voice that wants something better for you (in whatever aspect of your life that is).  We all have something that we long to do or to try or to be and we put it off, or we deny it to ourselves, or we say we "can't" or "don't know how."  Well, FIND OUT HOW.  GO.  EXPLORE.  COMMUNICATE.  CONNECT!  Are you tired?  Sure, who isn't?  But aren't you more tired of the fact that you still have that nagging hatred for this thing/job/sweater/whatever it is?

I do.  I'll be your biggest advocate.  Do you want to know why?  Because happier people mean a happier world and if you're not trying to make something better that you know deep down you WANT to change...then Gosh Darn I will be your cheerleader.  If it will make a positive impact on the world for you to do a job that you love or to complete a goal you've always had then why SHOULDN'T you?  And why shouldn't a complete stranger support that?

What's your goal/dream/hope that you don't dare to share?

Share it.  One of my upcoming posts will be about how I'm doing just that after speaking with some of the people who have most supported me since 1st grade.  People I went to school with who continue to act as my biggest fans and who have made a huge impact on my life by being my cheerleader and introducing me to new ways to view my goals and aspirations.  So start thinking about what yours are...you're never too young or old to dream and to change.  And shortly I will challenge you to something I, myself took on a year ago this month.

Stay tuned...and start letting those dreams out for some fresh air!

No comments: