Friday, December 13, 2013

Kid President...Little Man, Big Change

OK. I had a previous post mentioning kids making a difference and buying up an entire rainforest in Costa Rica.  There are awesome young people doing even more awesome things each and every day.  One of my absolute FAVORITES is "Kid President."  He makes absolutely inspiring, funny, and fun videos to make the world a better place and I LOVE THEM!  I can't help but smile about his great ideas, his laughter, and his desire to DANCE!  I think he's already changed the world in a huge way and I can't wait to see what is next. 

The first video that I saw of him was what made me an insta-fan.  How can you NOT have a better day after seeing this, and realizing that there are other people out there who want the world to be better too, and that they are cheering you on every step of the way, and that we're all connected.  Love, Love, and MORE LOVE. 
 
I might even say this is my favorite video of all time.

No comments: