Saturday, February 1, 2014

We're (slowly) getting it right...

My friend, Lyndsey is a wonderful writer.  I met her playing indoor soccer a few years ago.  I loved that team.  They made me laugh on and off the field: a group of girls that wanted to win, but really wanted to have fun!  Lyndsey has written a range of things.  She has at least one published book out that I know of and I imagine that she'll have many more if she doesn't already.

From all that I can gather, Lyndsey is kind and caring and funny, a loving wife and mother.  I think she deserves to be treated like any wife and mother (and daughter) want to be.  Based on the most recent of her articles that I read, it looks like the world is finally starting to get that part right.  Thanks for letting us know that, although sometimes slow, change is possible!

Be the change you wish to see in the world (and then let us know that it's working)!

No comments: