Saturday, February 15, 2014

The missing camera...go humanity!

SO remember how humanity hadn't completely failed at being...human?

Check out this story from a friend:

"I stupidly left my camera near baggage claim at midway airport two weeks ago (yes, I know, SHOCKING that I would lose something . After spending the better part of a week making calls to the airport and Chicago police with no luck, in desperation I sent an email to the Southwest airlines lost and found center, even though I didn't leave the camera on the plane or anywhere near the gate. Three days ago, Southwest emailed me to say they found an item matching the description I gave, and this morning it arrived in the mail from Alabama(?)! Small bit of proof that there are lots of honest, kind strangers in the world, and that Southwest is undoubtedly the best airline in the US."

Nothing like a great ending to restore your faith in humanity!
Thanks for sharing, Elissa and keep up the great work, humans everywhere! 
Be The Change!

I stupidly left my camera near baggage claim at midway airport two weeks ago (yes, I know, SHOCKING that I would lose something ;). After spending the better part of a week making calls to the airport and Chicago police with no luck, in desperation I sent an email to the Southwest airlines lost and found center, even though I didn't leave the camera on the plane or anywhere near the gate. Three days ago, Southwest emailed me to say they found an item matching the description I gave, and this morning it arrived in the mail from Alabama(?)! Small bit of proof that there are lots of honest, kind strangers in the world, and that Southwest is undoubtedly the best airline in the US.


No comments: