Thursday, October 8, 2015

Transformation Thursday? It starts with I can.

I've shared this before but it is absolutely 1000% worth posting over and over again.

People struggle.  We ALL struggle.  Life is hard.  We overdo ourselves.  Something else outdoes us.  We get down on ourselves (and sometimes others do too).  We have moments, though.  We have moments of brilliance and hope and excitement and belief that even though life is tough, WE ARE TOUGHER.

I once heard that 30 seconds of courage is all you need...I think that applies here, too.  30 seconds of courage, of belief, of "I can do this" that get you from the couch to your feet, from the "I can't" to the "I will" from the "I'm not" to the "I can be!"

This video gets me every time.  I think it reminds me that we have a limited time.  We shouldn't take "no" for an answer when it comes to our health and our lives...we should find the answers, we should find the support, we should find encouragement to make ourselves better people and we shouldn't stop until we're doing what we hoped we might someday be capable of.

Life is tough.  Be tougher.  He can.  I can.  You can.  Be the change.


Never, Ever Give Up.

Never, Ever Give Up. Inspirational Transformation!More incredible stories ➡️ http://goo.gl/44PGy8

Posted by Bryan Silva on Sábado, 23 de mayo de 2015

No comments: