Friday, October 9, 2015

Battery is dying, I'm one bar closer to humanity...



Why I Refuse to Let Technology Control Me.
Posted by Prince Ea on Lunes, 29 de septiembre de 2014


Update:10/10/15...this actually happened to me today: the very day after I posted this video.  Out for a 5 mile run and my phone/music/run-tracker just bit the dust without warning.  But I remembered this video...and I smiled at everyone I passed, the same way I always do, and I focused in on my breathing a little more and I listened to the beat of my own footsteps instead of the music, and it was music...it was my own.  I didn't need someone else to keep my pace, I have my own.  I already knew the distance, and I could check the clock when I got home to see how long it took.  I think I ran faster than usual, but I don't know and I don't care.  I think I'll go unplugged again tomorrow.

No comments: