Monday, March 30, 2015

Constant Origami...

You should totally check out this post called The Glorious Unfolding, no matter what age you are.  It is thought-inspiring on many levels.  The commentary from readers is refreshing, encouraging, friendly, and honest.  I think we can all relate.

We are constant origami.  We are a body that is folded and unfolded and refolded and bent and creased and slowly we become what we already were but sometimes in a different shape than we set out thinking we would become.  Fascinating.

Are you who you thought you'd be?  Who you want to be?

I wonder if my younger self would be proud of me.  I wonder if she'd find me boring or if she'd tell me that I still haven't done what I've set out to do yet and ask me when I was thinking I might do something about it.  Have a conversation with your younger self one of these days (if you can remember him/her).  Let me know how it goes :)

No comments: