Friday, April 18, 2014

Declare your LOVE!

A friend, who is often an inspiration because of his hopeful and positive attitudes through all of his ups and downs, posted the following declaration to the world, today.  I feel like, the world is awesome...because people like him are in it.  Hopefully we can all learn something from it at the least,  and try it for ourselves, for us and for the world!

Starting today Love more; I will love more. So much that no one will have any idea what to do with me. People will watch with a confused look and wonder why I give so much and don't ask for anything in return. I will give it because giving is getting and there is nothing quite so important as emptying your heart every single day and leaving nothing undone, no declarations of it left unsaid. I will not only stop to smell the flowers, I will plant them myself and watch them grow old with me. I will pull over and dance in every single rainfall, make snow angels even when there is hardly enough snow left for the wings. I will never believe in the words "too Late" because it is never too late to be exactly who you wish to be, do exactly what you should, say exactly what needs to be heard and live the exact life you should be living. ‪#‎LiveLaughLove‬

Thanks Austin L!

No comments: