Wednesday, December 11, 2013

A test you can't fail

LOOK!  A TEST YOU CAN'T FAIL!


I have always liked taking personality tests.

I don't like only having two options for this test, because sometimes I was "halfsies"...I guess there was usually at least one thing about the answer I did NOT choose that was ABSOLUTELY NOT me,  I guess that's as good a way as any to start to categorize and perhaps having it boiled down to five questions did get them pretty close to dead on (and having not seen the other options, it might be the closest one)!  I can't know for sure.

I love these because the result is always positive.  It's who you are. It's not good or bad to be one or the other.  It's what makes us who we are, and the world needs us to be just that.  What we are.  They need me, the spontaneous idealist, and every single other variety of person out there!  So go ahead and try it...you can't fail, you can only become more self-aware...and I think that is a positive for each and every one of us!

No comments: