Tuesday, February 25, 2014

The Truth is...You already know but you choose to forget sometimes

Great article on 10 things we know but we pretend that we don't.  It's amazing how quickly our minds can jump from one "known" to another.  We can be elated and ecstatic and empowered over an amazing quote and then, seconds, minutes, hours go by and something happens and we are deflated. 
 
What happened to the joy? 
What happened to the excitement? 
What happened to life?!
 
It's there!  It's always been there for you.  It's always ready and yet never waits...because time stops for no one, but neither does it reject anyone. 
It's magical, really.

So, without further ado...I give you "10 Painfully Obvious Truths that Everyone Forgets Too Soon."

I personally found myself inspired by 3, 5, and 9.  I think what strikes us most is almost always the thing that we, in any given moment that it strikes us, are most in need of.  Tomorrow, I'll probably change my mind. 

We look for what we need...which one do you need most today?

Read and imbibe them all, but focus on the one that you need
...and don't forget it until you no longer need it. 
Repeat.

No comments: